Contact Us at Spa Cascada
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Monday & Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled treatment time to allow time to fill out intake forms and relax before your treatment begins.
- Keep in mind that parking is difficult in downtown Saratoga. Please allow for additional time to find parking. Our spa coordinators can help guide you on the best parking options.
- Our day spa is located on the second floor of the building. When you arrive, we ask that you kindly replace your shoes with our spa slippers.
- If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, please do so. Our spa staff will continue to wear masks for the health and safety of our guests and community.
- We understand that sometimes your schedule changes. For cancellations or rescheduling, please notify the spa twenty-four hours in advance. Otherwise, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- Please communicate to your therapist regarding pressure and/or technique preferences. We value your feedback.
- Our treatment rooms are in the general location of our relaxation area,
we ask all guests to please be courteous of the treatments being provided, as well as other spa guests and silence cell phones.
- For consideration for our therapists and guests, please make arrangements for child care while being treated.
- We recommend that you schedule your next treatment prior to leaving the spa to ensure that you have the appointment time that you desire.
To hold a reservation, we do require a credit card to be placed on file. We kindly ask guests to give 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations. If we do not receive any notice, the card on file will be charged 50% of the treatments listed.